Monday 19 November 2007

Other Contestants in the X Factor!

I got to wondering are there other obsessive fans of this years contestants blogging like mad about their favourite singer? Is there a brilliant blog all about Niki, criticising her song selection and following her every move with posts titled,"Niki - You should never have let that trombone player under your dress!" So I decided to look. Obviously there won't be any blogs about Kimberley because she was voted off the show before even the quickest typist could enter her name into Blogger. So I decided to start with Same Difference.
A blog called Tameside Eye caught mine and has the tag line:'A political exposé and insight to the councillors, members of parliament and prospective candidates of Tameside.' Lots of intentionally (I hope) humorous posts on fascinating subjects such as the Mottram Bypass.
It has one, and only one, post about X Factor's Same Difference but it is, possibly, the greatest X Factor blog post you will read anywhere:
'Do you want to make the Eye and another Tory councillor who reads this blog REALLY happy? Then vote to keep Same Difference in this weeks X Factor competition.' then after some You Tube videos of SD to convince you further, 'I can really relate to Sean from Same Difference. My dad also wanted me to be a footballer, but now I am an all singing, all dancing homosexual.'
____________________________________________________
Having persuaded readers on the merits of voting for the pair he switches topic to Leon, 'Just what the ****ery is Leon still doing in there? Which **** does "relight my fire" in the style of swing? Oh yes, Leon does. The only people voting for him is the Scots. It happened last year with the McDonald Brothers. The Scottish voters are a powerful force - just like the SNP."
____________________________________________________
The Rhydian Factor is not responsible for the content of external internet sites
Interesting Fact: If you type 'rubbish scottish brothers' into Google the top article is about the McDonald Brothers. If you type in 'speccy scottish brothers' the top article is about The Proclaimers. Try it.


Labels: , ,

the RHYDIAN RESOURCE22:49


6 Comments:

Blogger Tameside Eye said...

Thank you for including my "in depth" analysis of Same Difference. It was just a brief mention - I am just a fan of theirs. You maybe pleased to know that if Same Difference were knocked out (God forbid) then I would turn my campaign towards Rhydian.

20 November 2007 at 10:21  
Blogger Tameside Eye said...

Oh and I don't really comment on the Mottram Bypass I leave it to the guys over at No Mottram Bypass who do a fantastic job.

20 November 2007 at 10:25  
Blogger Sheesh Kabeesh said...

Thanks for commenting - I would be pleased to have you join the Rhydian camp once Same Difference are eliminated

20 November 2007 at 10:27  
Blogger Sheesh Kabeesh said...

If you switch your allegiences to Rhydian NOW by posting a post on your blog about how you have changed your mind and Same Difference are Ok but not of the Rhydler's standard - Then I will add a footer link to that No Mottram Bypass site on EVERY post I post for 7 days.
What do you think?

20 November 2007 at 10:29  
Blogger Tameside Eye said...

Hmmmmmmmmm... That would be blasphemy Mr Blister. Same Difference are fab-u-lous and as much as I am against the bypass, I am not going to change my stance so easily ;-P

The Rhydler is my second choice and I wish the guy all the best, but I doubt that when he gets that recording contract he deserves, the music wont be to my taste. I prefer my camp disco pop which Same Difference do quite dandily in!

20 November 2007 at 10:41  
Blogger Sheesh Kabeesh said...

Just think of all the people reading this blog - Rhydian fans are reknowned for their strong environmental views - that could be made aware of your anti-bypass campaign. All you have to do is post that you've changed your mind. 'Same Difference are OK but your full support is now with Rhydian'

20 November 2007 at 10:49  

Post a Comment

<< click here for the RHYDIAN factor home page >>