Thursday 8 November 2007

The Rhydian Hairstyle

In this months issue of hair magazine Coiffure there is an interview with celebrated French Hairdresser Phillipe Troudecul where he talks about Celebrity Hair-what styles are fashionable, how to get them, etc.. Then he says something interesting:
"These last two weeks I have had a lot of women coming into my salon asking for a 'Rhydian'. At first I was, how you say, confused. I had never heard of the name. Then I saw him on TV. Zut Alors! I understood straight away and I was excited. The return of the quiff for women. Classic 50's elegance blended with a 1970s peroxide punk look. If your hair can handle the amount of spray needed to get the look then it can indeed by yours."
Asked if he thought Rhydian would win the X Factor, he smiled and said," J'en ai plein le cul, j'adore Francoise Hardy."
____________________________________________________
MP3s for Phillipe
Francoise Hardy: Tous les Garcons et les Filles
Francoise Hardy:Le Temps de L'amour
video:Francoise Hardy:Tous les Garcons et les Filles

Labels: , ,

the RHYDIAN RESOURCE10:04