Tuesday 27 November 2007

Rhydian: Is Leon the main threat?

Is Leon 'stagefright' Jackson the main threat to the Rhydmeisters X Factor victory and ensuing world domination? Can the Scottish Sinatra, as he hasn't been dubbed, really be the nemesis of the Welsh Wonder? At The Rhydian factor we have spent the day scouring the internet to examine his support. We have lurked in chat rooms, watched forums and loitered in Bebo. In fact it is in Bebo where most of his support is to be found. There and West Lothian anyway. We can't find anyone blogging supporting him, except bizarrely the Rhydian Factor correspondent at Exitainment.
On the Scots Backing Leon Bebo support page mostly it is fans comments, such as:-
"OMG Leon is fickin amazin likees!"
"Fucking danni is nicer 2 rhydian >=( "
"Leon ur some gawjus boy even tough i aint sottish"
"I antT scotish but I love Leon"
"Whistle for a hottie WOOP WOOP"
All good and true comments. I have added my own comment on this page(right hand column of comments). It reads:
"
Leon, your voice resonates between an almost spoken-like quietness and full-on operatics. When you sing a song every word is totally believable. Your voice is robust and capable of many subtle tones and if I had to compare it to anything then I would liken it to the sonorous tones of a viola"

Labels: , ,

the RHYDIAN RESOURCE21:34


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, Mr. Blister strikes with his humorous pen!Honest, I don't see anything but a wooden puppet, with a face like a rabbit-caught in headlights- and a very average voice.If he wasn't Scottish he wouldn't have made it past Andy Williams.THAT lad had some quality, with this one, I try hard to find the "selling point".Not found it yet....
Sadly, I clicked the link to see those comments- OMG! "Gorjis" is the lattest dumbest "word" I saw .
You should have compared with the comments left on Rhydian Roberts's blog...different kettle of fish(99% of the time).
I am glad you are still by the pool.I am missing some Bahamas myself (even if you wrote it as a joke).You really should work for the Beeb.You would give their writers a run for their money.

28 November 2007 at 14:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious entries Mr B and you should indeed be writng for the BBC. I wish I had a photo of a swan's arse for you.

28 November 2007 at 15:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is surely the most wondrous website on the internet. Who else could think of putting a swan on Leon's head, comparing to Rhydian's do, but Mr B?
Honestly, the thing that would make me happiest in the world is Leon to actually come onto the stage in a rabbit suit. He would never be able to live it down.

Long live Rhydian, lord and master.

28 November 2007 at 17:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhydian would actually be ashamed of you, I would think. I really like Rhydian, but I don't see that means we have to make offensive comments about Leon. It seems to me they get on pretty well.

28 November 2007 at 21:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhydian is a christian. He'd be disgusted at your behaviour. People are wasting their comments coming here....do you really think Rhydian (who is far superior to you) will read this horrible and childlish blog?

Grow up.

28 November 2007 at 21:54  
Blogger lightupvirginmary said...

haha I love the angry anonymous comments! 'Rhydian is a Christian'... Mr Blister is hardly devil-worshipping here. Growing up is boring.
Anyway. I hope Leon does win. My boyfriend has a tenner on him and will win £140.

29 November 2007 at 17:54  

Post a Comment

<< click here for the RHYDIAN factor home page >>