Monday 12 November 2007

Sarah Harding wants Rhydian's Hair

The Sun, font of all knowledge, has reported that Sarah Harding is so obsessed with Wales's greatest living singer that she is thinking of adopting a Rhydian hairstyle when Girls Aloud appear on the show (the same news is duly reported in the excellent Sarah Harding blog)
Whether this is true or not we at The Rhydian Project have commissioned a leading artist to create an image of what she might look like. As you can see if she selects Rhydian's early hairstyle it suits her quite well.
Let's hope that Bjork is not Rhydian-mad enough to go the same way.

MP3s-disco suggestions from louphoria blog

Santa Esmeralda:don't let me be misunderstood
Harold Melvin: don't leave me this way
content for your mobile ; CD WOW ; Apple I Phone, free delivery

Labels: , , ,

the RHYDIAN RESOURCE22:30


2 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

eek! Monty! No Beegees! Santa Esmeralda yes (I would pay to hear him sing 'Don't let me be Misunderstood', the lyrics are pretty relevant too arn't they?) - Flashdance and More than a Woman? Nope! I was thinking 'Maniac' from Fame and 'Don't leave me this way (a spiced up take on the older Disco version rather than the Communards, see my comment :)) If Mr. Rhydian reads this when he gets out of the house I don't want him thinking I wanted to ruin him!!!

12 November 2007 at 23:36  
Blogger Lou said...

Oops, Maniac is from Flashdance, nothing to do with Fame *slinks off head lowered*

13 November 2007 at 09:14  

Post a Comment

<< click here for the RHYDIAN factor home page >>